Odisha Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana 2019-20, Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana, Odisha Education Loan Scheme 2019-20, Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana (KSSY) 2019-20 Loan Application Form
The Scheme has been launched by Chief Minister of Orissa Mr. Naveen Patnaik on 26 June 2016. The basic purpose of this scheme is to provide assistance to meritorious students living below the poverty line. Any meritorious student who is good in academics, but isn’t able to fulfill their studies because of lack of finances can take advantage of this scheme. Kalinga Sikhya Yojana is an important scheme in the state government’s education sector.
Odisha Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana 2019-20
Updated On 06.05.2019
We all know that there are many government schemes that started by Odisha Govt. and here you will get every single and updated information. As per latest news Govt. of Odisha launched a new scheme that named as ” Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana”. If you want get information like Eligibility Criteria, Document Required, How to Apply, Application form etc. then you will get in our article. So read our article very carefully.
In this scheme, students will be given a loan at 1% interest rate for higher education. The remaining interest rate will be paid by the Orissa Government.
Education Scheme Loan and Terms Conditions
- Maximum Loan Amount: Maximum Loan Amount under KSSY is Rupees 10 Lakhs. This loan will be given by the bank to the student as an education loan.
- Interest Rate: You will be given a loan at 1% interest rate under the Kalinga Education Partner Plan. The remaining interest rate will be given by the Govt. Of Orissa and Education Department.
- Loan Period: Students who take this loan have to return this after a certain period of time. The loan withdrawal period is between 10 years and 15 years. If a person takes a loan of Rupees 7.5 lakhs then he has to return this within 10 years. Whereas, if the student takes a loan of Rupees 10 lakhs, he will be given 25 years to repay it.
Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana (KSSY) 2019-20 Loan Application Form
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Orissa.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be up to 6 Lakhs.
- The student has to adhere to the terms and conditions of the bank
- The bank will provide loan amount according to their Rules.
- Students living below the poverty line will be benefited through this scheme.
- All Education Certificates
- Admission related Documents
- Permanent Address Copy attested by the Tehsildar
- Annual Income Certificate
- Income Tax return Copy
Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana Apply Online
- First Of all, Visit the official website of KSSY i.e. CLICK HERE
- Scroll down to the end of the page and Click on “Click Here to Apply ”
- After clicking on it you will reach Vidyalakshmi’s official website.
- Click on”Education Loan” category.
- After clicking the “Register” button, fill all the required details in the appeared form.
- After filling all the details, click on terms and conditions link because without click on terms and condition link candidate will not be able to complete the form.
- Then click on “Submit” button and the candidate will be registered successfully.
- After registration, a candidate can log in using his/her email and password.
- Candidates have to click on “Odisha Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana 2019-20” link.
- An application form will be appeared on the next page, fill all details in the form and submit.
- Please ensure that the registration details filled in are correct
- Please enter the password in the required format
Guidelines for Registering on Vidhya Lakshmi Portal
- Name- Please enter student name as per 10th class mark sheet or as per the mark sheet attached with your loan application
- Mobile Number- Enter a valid mobile number. The student can provide a mobile number of parent/guardian
- Email ID- Enter a valid email ID. Email ID will not be allowed to change. All necessary communications will be sent on this email ID.
List of Banks for KSSY Education Loan
|S. No.||Bank Name|
|3||Bank of Baroda|
|4||Bank of India|
|5||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|6||Bharatiya Mahila Bank|
|9||central Bank of India|
|13||India Overseas Bank|
|14||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|16||Punjab National Bank|
|17||State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur|
|18||State Bank of Hyderabad|
|19||State Bank of India|
|20||State bank of Mysore|
|21||State Bank of Travancore|
|24||Union Bank of India|
|25||United Bank of India|
|27||Axis Bank Ltd|
|29||City Union Bank|
|34||Indus Ind Bank|
|36||Karur Vysya Bank|
|37||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|38||laxmi Vilas Bank|
|39||Standard Chartered Bank|
|40||the South Indian Bank Ltd|
|42||Orissa State Co-op. Bank|
- Useful Links: https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/impLinks
Dear Guys, this is all about “Odisha Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana 2019-20”. For more details and updated news, you have to stay in touch with us. Here in this article, we provide all detailed information about Government Schemes. If you want to know more then you can visit our website Homepage.