MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2019 Registration, MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2019, Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana, Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana, Bhavantar Yojana Portal, Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Yojana
The government of Madhya Pradesh launched this scheme to help the small-scale farmers of the state. Mukhya Mantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana (MBBY) is a price deficit finance scheme for farmers. Under this scheme, the MP government provides compensation to the farmers whenever the produce falls below the Minimum Support Prices (MSP).
MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2019 Registration
Updated On 11.07.2019-
मध्य प्रदेश सरकार ने राज्य के छोटे पैमाने के किसानों की मदद के लिए यह योजना शुरू की। मुख्मंत्री भावान्तर योजना (एमबीबीवाई) किसानों के लिए मूल्य घाटे की वित्त योजना है। इस योजना के तहत, मप्र सरकार किसानों को न्यूनतम समर्थन मूल्य से नीचे आने पर मुआवजा प्रदान करती है
Here in this article, we describe all the easiest methods through which you can apply online. As we all know that there are many govt. schemes started by Central Govt. as well as state govt. So our motive is to provide information regarding new govt initiatives. Interested candidates can avail the benefits under these government schemes.
Objectives of the Scheme:
- To regulate and make the efficient process of Minimum Support Price procurement at the procurement centers.
- To discard long queues of farmers in the market for selling their produce.
- To avoid any kind of malpractice.
- To enable better planning, monitoring, and management of purchase, transportation, storage of crops and payments.
Benefits of MBBY:
- The government will provide compensation to the farmers if the product falls below the MSP.
- Farmers will be benefited for both Rabi and Kharif crops.
- It will provide stability to farmers.
Model Price is the price at which the farmers sell their produce in Mandis. The model price can be calculated by taking the average price of a commodity grown in MP and the other two states where the crop is grown.
Minimum Support Price (MSP) is the price at which state government purchases produce from the farmers.
Compensation for Kharif Crops:
Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
As stated under the MBBY scheme, the farmers will be given remuneration of an amount that is the difference between the MSP and model price. To avail, the benefits of the scheme farmers are required to register for MBBY scheme and sell their crops at registered agricultural markets. The government will procure the produce from farmers.
Compensation for Rabi Crops:
Under MBBY, the Government does not buy Rabi crops from farmers. Instead of that, when prices fall below the minimum support price (MSP) for these crops, Government pays the remuneration as the difference between the minimum support price and the model rate. It can be computed by taking the average of selling price in mandis in three states over a fixed period.
Crops under MBBY:
|Sl.No||Kharif Crops||Rabi Crops|
|5||Peanut / Groundnut||Garlic|
|8||Til seed / Sesame Seed||–|
Minimum Support Prices (MSP) for crops declared by Department of Agriculture Cooperation and farmer’s welfare is given below:
Documents Required for Registration:
- Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Book Account Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code etc)
- Land Documents/Measurement of Land under cultivation
How to Register Offline?
- Collect the forms from the Panchayat Offices, an office of the District Collector, Block Offices etc.
- All necessary details like Name, Address, Phone Number, Age, and other personal details are to be filled in the form.
- The bank details like Account Number, IFSC Code, MICR Code, Branch name etc are also to be filled carefully.
- The application form should also contain details of cultivation done along with the measurement of land used for cultivation.
Bhavantar Yojana Portal Registration
- Visit the official website of MP e-Uparjan i.e. http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/mpeuparjan/Home.aspx
- Click on “wheat 2018-19 Farmer Registration Application Link” under the Wheat Section as shown in the figure below:
- The Wheat Procurement Monitoring System 2018-19 will be shown
- ON this page select “Get Information related to wheat farmer registration”
- Enter Kisan Code and Captcha and click on “Register”.
- Fill all the details in the Application Form correctly i.e. Bank Details and Land Details.
- Finally, click on the “Secure” button to complete the registration process.
Farmers have to then take print out of this form and show it at the time of purchase.
Follow all the above steps for rest of the crops.
For further assistance, you can directly call at the Helpline Number: 0755-2550495
One can also download the Mobile App for the same: Girdawari Mobile App
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date of the registration process: 11 September
- Selling of Crops: 16 October to 15 December
- Date of Funding: 25 December onwards
So this is all about “MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2019 Registration”. If you want to know more then you have to stay connected with us. All other detailed information will be updated shortly.