Mhada Lottery 2019 Online Application Form, Mhada lottery 2019 Application Form, Mhada lottery 2019 Official Advertisement
Hello Everyone !!! as you all know that on our website we provide all the latest information regarding the Government Schemes and other housing schemes. Today we are here with a new topic which is named as “Mhada Lottery 2019 Online Application Form”. So read out our whole article and surely you will get good results.
Important Details About Mhada –
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority is a Govt. of Maharashtra Owned organization. And MHADA established the year 1977. The Headquarter of Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) is in Bandra, Maharashtra. And Agency executive is “Satish Gavai”, Vice President & Chief Executive officer. Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority department provide houses to the low and middle-income group in Urban & Semi-Urban areas in Mumbai. In Every year Mhada announced lottery for Low income / EWS / HIG / MIG group. The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority provide housing scheme to Middle-income Group, Economically weaker section, High-Income group.
UPDATED ON 23.05.2019-
Guys as we all know that, there are many candidates/families who wants to grab this opportunity. In Maharashtra State every year Mhada Lottery launched and many candidates participate. So those candidates who searching for affordable houses in Maharashtra then this a great news for them. You Can check all important details about the scheme given below.
In the given are the few points which you should consider about while you are filling the application structure. As you should get together to these qualification focuses all together top participate in the housing plan. The focuses are as per the following:
- It is fundamental for the candidate to be no less than 18 years of age. The candidate can be male or female however he/she must be 18 years or above. Be that as it may, you should not fill the application structure for the benefit of the youngsters.
- The candidate must demonstrate a Domicile declaration which proofs that he/she has stay e racket this spot for 15 nonstop years.
- One individual from the family can without much of a stretch apply for the MHADA housing plan. He should simply proceed with all the important capacities.
- She/He should likewise have pay verification for the money related year which comprise normal month to month pay, barring reimbursable remittances like transport, medical,laundry stipend and so on. Salary verification, for example, for the Economic Weaker Section(EWS) – up to 25000, Middle Income Group (MIG) – Rs 50,001 to Rs 75000, Lower Income Group (LIG) – Rs 25001 to Rs 50000, High Income Group (HIG) – Rs 75001and above.
As we all know every year MHADA ( Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority ) announced the affordable housing scheme. Through this scheme, MHADA Provide the houses for MIG, LIG, HIG. So for our readers in this article we provide all details through which you can apply online or get all latest updates. Here in this article, we provide all details & documents required at the time of registration.
Interested and eligible candidates those wants to avail the benefits under Mhada Lottery. Here in this article, we provide latest and updated information regarding this scheme.
Guys, if you are looking for MHADA Flats then you have to wait for official advertisement. Here in this article, we just provide information. For More and other clear information you can visit official website. Beware of frauds regarding fake online booking of flats.
Mhada Lottery 2019 Online Application Form
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) is responsible for the construction of the houses for lower and middle-income groups. This lottery scheme is very popular among people who wish to buy their dream homes at affordable prices and within the city limits.
Read More – Latest Government Schemes List 2019-20
Eligibility for MHADA Scheme:
- The applicant must be 18 years or above.
- The applicant must have domicile of Maharashtra and must be residing in Maharashtra for the last 15 years.
- Income proof is must for the financial year (average monthly income, excluding reimbursable allowances like transport, medical, laundry allowance, etc.): Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – up to 25,000.
Middle-Income Group (MIG) – Rs 50,001 to Rs 75,000.
Lower-Income Group (LIG) – Rs 25,001 to Rs 50,000
High-Income Group (HIG) – Rs 75,001 and above.
The applicant must have a PAN Card.
Mhada Lottery 2019
- Name of the Department Name – Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority
- State – Maharashtra
- Housing scheme Name – MHADA Lottery
- Year – 2019
- Starting Date – Starting Year
- Last date – Updated Soon
- Also get – PDF File Of Advertisement
- Housing scheme for – EWS / HIG / MIG / LIG
- Other information – Provided below
BEWARE OF FAKE REGISTRATIONS & FAKE CALL/SMS
How to Apply for MHADA Lottery Scheme
- First of all, you have to Visit https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/ official website of MHADA.
- Choose the Lottery Board which will take you to the Online Application.
- Register yourself by Creating Username ad filling in Basic Details like name, family income, PAN card number, date of birth, occupation, marital status, gender, residential address, own mobile number, etc.
- Then select Lottery Scheme and print the Acknowledgement Form.
- Complete the Online Payment. You can make the payment through demand draft or online through debit card, credit card or NEFT/RTGS.
MHADA Lottery for around 1000 flats and 108 shops.
MHADA Lottery Mumbai Housing Areas:
Pratiksha Nagar, Sion, Tunga Powai, Mankhurd, Borivali, Goregaon
Dear Readers, this is all about the information regarding the “Mhada Lottery 2019 Online Application Form”. Till now there is no information regarding the official advertisement. And beware of fake registration and calls. For more information stay connected with us.