DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Form, DDA Housing Scheme 2019, DDA Housing Scheme, DDA Housing Scheme, Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has launched a brand new DDA Housing Scheme 2019-20 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana — Housing for everybody (City ). The online registration for DDA Housing Scheme 2019 was launched out of 25th March 20-19. Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is offering approx 18,000 apartments at Vasant Kunj and Narela beneath PMAY (city ) — Housing for everybody. So guys u have any question this artical plz read artically carefully.
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Form
Registration for DDA Housing Scheme 2019 was launched out of 25th March 20-19. Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is offering approx 18,000 apartments at Vasant Kunj and Narela beneath PMAY (city ) — Housing for everybody. So guys u have any question this article read carefully.
S.NO Class Cash
1 EWS/Janta Rs.25,000/
2 One Bed room apartment Rs.1,00,000/
3 Two Bed room Rs.2,00,000/
4 about Three Bed Room Rs.2,00,000/
DDA Housing Scheme Eligibility
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant needs to have finished 18 years old as on the day of submitting this application.
- One particular person can submit a single application only either in their title or as joint candidate
- The income of candidates applying for EWS apartments should not transcend Rs.3 lakhs per annum. That isn’t any income criterion for different types apart from EWS. The applicant may use according to their own need and affordability
- The applicant must provide details of their saving account in any Bank and the particulars of the Account must be granted in the Form
- Applicant needs to have Permanent Account Number (PAN) allotted under the terms of Income Tax Act and the same must be quoted in the Applying Form
DDA Online Registration
- Applicants can use online at DDA officially site https://dda.org.in
- Applicant applying for Flats beneath this Scheme will have to deposit software cash as comprehensive under
- DDA Housing Scheme Helpline number
- Deputy Director (coordn) Housing
- Housing Office
- Vikas Sadan, INA New Delhi
- Mobile Phone No. 24661803, 24661810
So guys this is all about“DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Form” when you yourself have any question you are able to comment in Comment section. Thank you stay connect with us for more detail.
You May Like –