Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Status 2019-20,बेगम हजरत महल छात्रवृत्ति योजना, बेगम हजरत महल राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Yojana , Hazrat Mahal Chhatravriti Yojana application form, Alapsankhyak Scholarship Yojana
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship – This Scheme was launched by the Ex Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee in 2003 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. The scholarship has been formerly called as”Maulana Azad National Scholarship”. Those candidates who are interested in this scholarship. Please read this artical carefully and apply online.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Status 2019-20
Begum Hazrat Mahal Nationwide Scholarship Scheme has been initiated for the well-being and evolution of Girl College Students belonging into this Minority Communities. The strategy provides financial support to the meritorious girls to finish their school education (9th to 12th course ) with out any economic obstacle
- Scholarship name – Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- Started by – Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- launch Date – year 2003
- For Class 9th & 10th – 10000/- in two installments of INR 5000
- For Class 11th & 12th – 12000/- in two installments of INR 6000
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility
- Only woman candidates can apply.
- Applicant has to be studying in course 9th to 12th and have secured minimum of 50% marks in past class.
- Yearly Family Income of the offender should not transcend INR two Lac.
- Scholar getting benefits under every other Central/ State Govt applied student plot are not permitted employ.
- There must not be any difference of academic session in scientific tests of this candidate in any time as a result of some rationale.
Begum Hazrat Mahal countrywide Scholarship
The selection will be finished about the basis of Merit record prepared based upon the facets such as yearly income and instructional performance etc..
A predetermined quantity of scholarships have been booked for every State/UTs based upon the people of the minorities there.
Choice could be supplied for the Pupils from BPL families, having the smallest income.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Beyond course’ mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Minority Local Community certificate
- Financial Institution / postal account passbook
How To Apply For Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- You Want to Go to the website scholarship-maef.org
- Register to the very first time in”Student Registration Type” by providing true and qualified information.
- Login with all the documented identity and also other information.
- Fill up the application form available there.
- Publish your photograph and touch in the form.
- Submit the form.
Dear Reader this is all about“Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme Status 2019-20 ” if u have any question in this artical you can comment in below this artical. stay connected with us for more information.
You Can Apply For –