Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration (PM-JAY)
Under the scheme of Ayushman Bharat, a Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) to reduce the financial burden on poor and vulnerable groups and ensure their access to quality health services was conceived. Once implemented fully, this scheme will be the world’s largest Health Care Scheme. According to the government, all the 29 states including 445 districts will be covered under this scheme. Though Delhi, Kerala, Odisha, Punjab, and Telangana are not implementing this scheme as for now.
What is Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
The Indian Government has launched the Ayushman Bharat Yojana which will be beneficial to around 10.74 crores poor, deprived rural families and identified occupational categories of urban workers’ families as per the latest Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) data (approx. 50 crore beneficiaries). Under this scheme, Health Insurance of around 5 lakhs will be provided to poor people. The amount of Insurance has been increased from one lakh to five lakhs and it will benefit 40% of the Indian population.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration
UPDATED ON 18.05.2019
In The Ayushman Bharat PMJAY or National Health Protection Scheme is a fully eligibility based scheme, so there is no need to apply online. There are no online application forms or registration being made for the scheme. The eligibility criteria for Ayushman Bharat Yojana can be checked by calling the helpline number at 14555 or by visiting the official website of National Health Protection Scheme
आयुष्मान भारत योजना का शुभारंभ देश के मुख्यमंत्री श्री नरेंद्र मोदी जी के द्वारा किया गया | इस योजना के अंतर्गत प्रधानमंत्री स्वास्थ्य सुरक्षा मिशन के द्वारा प्रदेश के 1.18 रोड परिवारों का निशुल्क बीमा किया जाएगा | मिली जानकारी के अनुसार इस योजना के अंतर्गत ₹5 लाख प्रति परिवार प्रति वर्ष प्रदान किए जाएंगे | हमारे इस लेख में आपको पूरी जानकारी प्रदान की गई है जिसके द्वारा आप आसानी से इस योजना का लाभ प्राप्त कर सकते हैं | यदि आपने इस योजना के अंतर्गत अपने ऑनलाइन आवेदन किया है तो अपने एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म की स्थिति की जांच भी कर सकते हैं |
This is one of best scheme that started by Indian Govt. So those candidates who wants to apply for this scheme can read out our whole article. Here in this article, we provide all easiest methods through which you can apply.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme Details are mentioned as under:
· Government will provide health insurance cover of up to five lakhs per family per year.
· More than 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) are covered across the country.
· All families listed in the SECC (Socio-Economic Caste Census) database as per defined criteria will be covered. No consideration of family size and age of members.
· Priority will be given to girl child, women, and senior citizens.
· Free treatment will be available at all public and impaneled private hospitals in times of need.
· Covers secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
· 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and daycare treatments cost of medicines and diagnostics.
· All pre-existing diseases covered and Hospitals cannot deny treatment.
· Cashless and paperless access to quality health care services.
· Hospitals will not be allowed to charge any additional money from beneficiaries for the treatment.
· Eligible beneficiaries can avail services across India, offering benefit of national portability.
· Can reach out for information, assistance, complaints, and grievances to a 24X7 helpline number – 14555
This scheme will not only help India to achieve Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) but will also improve the quality of life for the population. The burden of medical expenses on poor people will be decreased and patient satisfaction will be enhanced too.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online Application
How to find if you are included in this Scheme or not?
· Go to the official website of Ayushman Yojana – https://mera.pmjay.gov.in
Enter your mobile number.
- Visit This – https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login
· Now you have to enter the OTP received (on the same mobile number) in the website and after successful verification, you will be able to see your name on the list.
What to do if your name isn’t available on the Website?
· Go to the SECC link on the same website and enter your details like Name, Address etc and your details will be shown automatically.
If your name still doesn’t appear under this list you can visit nearby government hospital or the impaneled hospitals and contact the Ayushman Mitr present there.
To avail this service you have to contact the Ayushman Helpdesk at the hospital and provide necessary documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Card or Voter Id Card without paying any fees to the hospital. For more information stay in touch with us and we will update other information regarding “Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration”.